Our HatchGuard roof hatch railing systems are a bolt-on, non penetrating guardrail with a self-closing safety gate and hand grips to assist in access or egress through the hatch. It is available in either a galvanized steel or painted steel finish. The HatchGuard rooftop hatch protection system meets and exceeds the applicable roof hatch guardrail codes. Now available with a roof hoist attachment to safely lift materials through the hatch.
- Penetration into the roof or hatch kerb is unnecessary, as the roof hatch guardrail is clamped to the roof hatch
- Supported by four feet at the corners which places the loading on the roof, and not the roof hatch.
- Fasteners for installation of the HatchGuard included
- Grab bars assist access or egress from hatch
- Comes with industrial self closing safety gate for roof hatch fall protection
- Installs quickly and easily
- Provides open hatch protection
- Is available in either powder-coated or galvanized finish
- Pre-drilled and slotted holes adjust to fit on site
- Fits many different roof hatches
- Bolt-on hoist option now available to safety lift materials through roof hatch
- Hoist attachment can be folded down when not in use