Tech-Rail Guardrails are the answer to a cost effective, aesthetically pleasing, and easy to install non-penetrating guardrail system. They are an engineered system featuring galvanized steel trays, aluminum or galvanized rails, concrete patio stone, and optional toeboards. Tech-Rail guardrails meet/ exceed numerous codes and requirements including OSHA fall protection as well as Canadian Federal and Provincial requirements for permanent fall protection guardrail systems. They are a perfect solution for TSSA guardrail variances as the base design and sockets at edges allow for maximum space around the RTU, where space is often limited due to the proximity of the rooftop.
W.S. Tech-Rail - Fall Protection Guardrail technical specifications:
- OSHA Fall Protection Compliant and Canadian codes compliant*
- Galvanized steel tray base. Built-in UHMW spacers to keep stone elevated, and holes in tray for proper drainage.
- Aluminum or galvanized rails
- 110 lb approx. weight per 24” square base (with paver stone)
- 1.66” OD tube
- Each base has 2 sockets
*Enquire for further information as to test data and compliance
- Rubber pads or other protective material for use under base
- Custom colours or labels available for rails
- Can be used along with Tech-Flag Warning Flags for complete rooftop protection
Tech-Rail - Architectural Rail
W.S. Safety's Tech-Rail - Architectural Rail is another option when looking to install a non-penetrating guardrail system.
Visit our W.S. Tech-Rail - Architectural Rooftop GuardRail product page to learn more.