We offer a number of temporary rooftop guardrails systems. Our temporary guardrail systems for roofs
include BlueWater Mfg's ParaClamp and VersaClamp.
These temporary rooftop guardrails can be used for many different construction applications including:
- Rooftop maintenance
- New roof installation
- Solar panel installation on roofs
- HVAC/RTU maintenance
- Building construction
- And many more
The VersaClamp and ParaClamp are the most versatile temporary guardrail C-Clamp in the market place for fall protection. Use them on parapets as well as concrete slabs to provide the fall protection the workers need to work safely. The compression plates are off-set so not to damage copings or flashings on parapets. Its unique compression locking system makes it simple and fast to install.
How to Install VersaClamp and ParaClamp Temporary Rooftop Guardrails:
- Simply place the clamp over a parapet or on a concrete slab and slide the compression plate against the surface.
- Turn the compression rod against the plate and you are finished.
- The VersaClamp and ParaClamp are made by BlueWater Mfg in the USA and built tough.
Another option for temporary rooftop guardrailing is the Raptor Rail. It's available in complete kits including vertical posts, horizontal rails, clamping plates for parapet connection, and other pieces. All one a complete storage container / skid, to ensure all the guardrail sections are kept together and secure.
The VersaClamp is the most versatile temporary guardrail C-Clamp in the market place for fall protection. Use it on parapets and concrete slabs to provide the fall protection as part of your temporary guardrail system. The compression plates are off-set so not to damage copings or flashings on parapets. Its unique compression locking system makes it simple and fast to install. Simply place the clamp over a parapet or on a concrete slab and slide the VersaClamp's compression plate against the surface. Turn the VersaClamp temporary guardrail system's compression rod against the plate and you are finished.
The ParaClamp is a re-engineered VersaClamp that only works as part of parapet temporary guardrail systems. This new design took out a lot of manufacturing labor which in turn reduced the price for your temporary guardrail options. Use it on parapets to provide the fall protection your workers need to work safely. The ParaClamp can be purchased to fit up to 19" wide parapets or 25" wide parapets. If you have the 19" ParaClamp and come across a temporary guardrail job that is larger, we can supply the 25" Axle Bar that you can change out in the field.
ParaClamp Quick Facts:
- Expands from 1″ to 19″ or 1" to 25"
- Simple and fast compression locking system
- Compression plates are off-set to protect copings and flashings
- Adjustable temporary guardrail post allows it to comply with OSHA guardrail heights from the work surface
- Install temporary guardrail systems in 8 foot increments
- Use on parapets or decking applications
- ParaClamp adaptors for Safety Rail 2000 rail sections are available