Paired Ladder Safety Gates
The paired ladder safety gates are an OSHA compliant, self-closing pair of safety gates. They are sold in pairs and are self-stopping. They can protect mezzanines, elevated platforms, ladder access, or anywhere where a fall may be possible. An ideal solution for areas where spaces are tight and a single gate would not be a practical fit.
- Mild carbon steel construction, available in powder-coated yellow, hot dipped galvanized, 304 stainless steel, 316L stainless steel food processing, or aluminum.
- Mounts to various different configurations including pipe, angle, channel, flatbar, or existing wall.
- Dual stainless steel springs on each gate.
- Ships assembly with hardware to mount to 2” OD pipe or 1.5”x1.5” square tubing.
- Meets OSHA and ANSI standards.
- LH or RH swing.
- Made in the USA.
Protects openings for areas including:
- Staircase openings
- Ladder access openings
- Scaffold systems
- Mezzanine edges
- Elevated work platforms
Self stopping paired design
Centre opening gates
Extended guardrails with gates
|Gate Sizing Chart||Fits Opening Dimension|
Very easy installation, only requires ½” wrench and approx. 10 minutes to install.
What is the OSHA requirement?
OSHA Reference 29 CFR 1910.23 guarding of floor openings and holes. “(a)(2) Every ladderway floor opening or platform shall be guarded by a standard railing with standard toe-board on all exposed sides (except at entrance to opening), with passage through the railing either provided with a swing gate or so off-set that a person cannot walk directly into the opening.”