Gravity Swing Safety Gates
Our gravity self closing safety swing gates are another great option for protecting ladder openings or other fall hazards. These provide a cost-effective alternative to plastic or polymer gates with superior safety.
W.S. Safety can provide standard sizes in 2″ increments from 16″ opening to 36″ opening, and custom safety gates sizes are available. The light weight design does not use springs to recoil, rather have an angled hinge that allows them to close automatically behind the user with gravity alone. These gates are most popular for refinery areas with lower use frequency. They require minimal maintenance (greasing the pin as required), and don’t have any springs that can fatigue or break over time.
The steel construction is built to last, available in either standard galvanized steel or painted finish. Keep your workers safe with a cost-effective alternative to other self-closing safety gates.
Gravity Swing Gate Features:
- Self-closing gravity design. No springs required.
- Grease gun fitting on pivot end for easy and quick maintenance.
- Steel construction, built to last.
- Painted finish, galvanized gate is also available.
- Fits left or right hand openings.
- Light weight design.
- Standard sizes in 2″ increments from 16″ opening to 36″ opening, as well as custom safety gates sizes are available.
- A safer option then chains to close off openings.
- Meets Canadian codes for loadings.