SafetyRail 2000FG Fiberglass Guardrail
BlueWater Mfg’s newest guardrail system, SafetyRail 2000FG, is constructed out of fiberglass. The patent-pending SafetyRail 2000FG is the perfect passive fall protection system for rooftop fall protection when telecommunication equipment is present and can’t have metal guardrails that will interfere with RF signals. This RF-transparent guardrail is non-penetrating and can be used as a portable or permanent fall protection system. It follows the same installation guidelines as regular Safety Rail 2000, primarily being that you require an outrigger support guardrail at both ends of a run for support for it to meet OSHA, OBC, and other building codes.
The rail sections of the SafetyRail 2000FG can be mounted in infinite directions which enables endless configurations as well as fast and easy installation. They are made from a polyester, fire retardant, UV inhibited and a UV coated material.
W.S. Safety is the leader Canadian distributor of BlueWater’s SafetyRail line. We’re proud to make their newest fiberglass option available to our Canadian customers.
Why are companies choosing SafetyRail 2000FG Fiberglass Guardrails?
- No holes need to be drilled
- It’s 100% portable
- Meets and Exceeds OSHA Regulations for Fall Protection
- Install over 500 feet in an hour with three men
- Rails can be positioned in infinite directions
- Each base can support up to 4 rails
- Custom engineering / manufacturing for special requirements
- Protect your employees and visitors without hassle