SafetyRail 2000 StealthRail Collapsible Guardrail
The StealthRail is a collapsible portable guard rail and safety rail system. These SafetyRail 2000 collapsible guardrails are the most versatile guardrails in the industry and they exceed OSHA regulations.
The StealthRail is a collapsible guardrail section for the SafetyRail 2000 Guardrail System. Its one-way pivot assembly allows the guardrail to fold on to a surface and then not exceeding a vertical plane when in the upright position. A detent pin on each pivot assembly locks the safety guard rail in the upright position. Stealth Rail guardrails require no penetrations in substrates for installation.
The system exceeds OSHA (Standards – 29 CFR) 1926.501 and 1926.502. When the collapsible guardrail system is in its folded position, there are clean sight lines from ground level and the building’s architectural integrity is preserved. If you are concerned with aesthetics, the StealthRail collapsible guardrail is your solution.
For setup and installation they require the same setup as standard Safety Rail 2000, requiring an outrigger return rail on both ends of a run.
Why are companies choosing SafetyRail 2000 StealthRail?
- Save money over an engineered lifeline system
- Rails come in 3′, 3-1/2′, 4′, 5′, 7-1/2′ and 10′
- A tough UV yellow powder coat finish comes standard. Other colors and galvanized finishes are available
- The rails can be mounted in infinite positions
- Use the system around mechanicals or for perimeter protection
- Certified test results are available