The Raptor Rail is a complete perimeter fall protection system that mounts to the rooftop parapet, placing the rail and the roofs edge. Can be used around a complete perimeter or only the area you require protection in. Quickly and easily installed and is adaptable to almost any application. Available with optional crate and cart system to keep all pieces together and easily hoist all materials onto rooftop in a single lift. The base swivels allowing working to the edge without removing the safety of the system. Metal top and mid-rails come in standard 8’ and 10’ lengths, as well as adjustable length rails to fit a range of sizes.
- Fast and easy to set up.
- Complies with OSHA 1926.502 (b) as a guardrail system.
- Adjustable rail height, corners, and adjustable rail lengths to fit a wide range of applications.
- Quick attach / removal rails.
- Optional parapet clamp to fit over the parapet.
- Adjustable to fit inside of gutters.
- Base adjusts for roof slopes 2:12, 4:12, 6:12, 9:12.
- Available as a complete kit on a large skid/crate, to keep system together and easily hoisted onto roof of building.