Dock Loading Safety Gate
The loading dock safety gate is ideal for protecting elevated loading docks and elevated material handling stations. The gas struts make it very easy to operate, almost effortlessly, to raise or lower the gate into position.
Loading docks are an often overlooked fall hazard however when a truck is not in place and the shipping door is open, operators are often exposed to a 4′ or higher fall hazard. For mezzanine loading areas, please refer to our mezzanine safety gates page at: Mezzanine Safety Gates.
- OSHA 1910.23 mandates that work areas elevated 4ft and higher are required to be equipped with fall safety railings. Many companies have also mandated that a user exposed to a fall hazard 4′ or more must be protected with guardrails or a user must be attached to a fall arrest system.
- Available in 8ft or 10ft widths to accommodate virtually every dock.
- Gas struts ensure easy, one-handed operation and proper protection.
- No special tools required for installation.
- Fast and easy installation, only around 20 minutes from start to finish.
- Made from Carbon steel, powder-coated safety yellow, for durability.
- Ideal for warehouses, Distribution Centres, and Manufacturing Facilities.
Loading Dock Safety Gates